Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Ban appeal because the discord aint working

TheRaptor1234

I got banned while pvping a hacker ("Vancouver") and when in the discord support call they asked for any desk, I didnt feel comfortable giving some random guy full access to my pc, I suggested doing screen share as we where on discord and he replied with "It'll take a lot longer" I said time isnt an issue for me, I then got banned anyway even though I was fully up to do screen share which would of been just as effective, so I basically got banned because a mod was to lazy to spend 5 minutes of his time just for me to prove I wasnt hacking. The mods discord was "complaint". EVEN THOUGH I said that I would do screen share what did he ban me for. "Refusing to SS"

TheExquisitive

I got banned while pvping a hacker ("Vancouver") and when in the discord support call they asked for any desk, I didnt feel comfortable giving some random guy full access to my pc, I suggested doing screen share as we where on discord and he replied with "It'll take a lot longer" I said time isnt an issue for me, I then got banned anyway even though I was fully up to do screen share which would of been just as effective, so I basically got banned because a mod was to lazy to spend 5 minutes of his time just for me to prove I wasnt hacking. The mods discord was "complaint". EVEN THOUGH I said that I would do screen share what did he ban me for. "Refusing to SS"
Try again now as the bot is online, so you will be able to make an appeal

Lemonss

Mod
Galactic
Octane
The bot should be working now, so you should be allowed to make an appeal now. Hope this helps!